Welcome!

This blog was created out of the loneliness and the difficulty I was having in expressing my true feelings to the ones I love.

I would like to share this blog with all you heartbroken people who needs someone or rather somewhere you can open up your heart to, someone who can understand your needs when you feel as though no one else in this world can.

Or perhaps you have a secret that has been burdening you for the longest time and just need to open up to someone, somewhere.

You can contribute to this site by sending your story to anonymous.emailed@gmail.com and I will post it up for you. All posts will be posted as "anonymous" unless requested by the author him/herself.

This blog automatically approves comments, so you can receive wisdom and suggestions from all around the world to help you through your time of need.

Friday, July 27, 2007

With Love Comes Pain

Deep down inside, I truly love him. But I wished he was of a different religion. If it was not for his religion, we would probably be married with kids now.

I know that he loves me with all he’s got and because I know we can never be, I’m afraid to give him all of me. Yes, it is selfish of me not to give him everything but nevertheless, he is the one person I’ve ever truly loved.

B is a very good friend of mine. And there are times when he just makes me feels so “at home”; he makes me feel so comfortable by just being myself. It’s not that my current loved one makes me feel as though I can’t be myself but I will have to change. There are many things I will need to let go of which sometimes I do feel rather tied down.

I’m so confused but yet I don’t really know why I should be because I already have the answer within my heart.

We can never be. We will never be.

Love is a great feeling but with love, comes the greatest pain.

No comments: